The 1.2 release of Agroal adds support for transaction recovery with Narayana besides fixing some other bugs, most of them related to transactions as well.
- AG-90 - NPE if Driver#connect() returns null
- AG-91 - Add specific authentication parameters for recovery purposes
- AG-92 - Implement recovery resources in Narayana transaction integration
- AG-93 - Prevents calls to setAutoCommit that don’t change the auto-commit state
- AG-94 - “Closing connection in incorrect state” log spam
- AG-95 - ResultSet.close() isn’t called directly